„Having witnessed the Egyptian uprising in Tahrir Square in Cairo in 2011, I was eager to compare it with the protests by Turkish youths here in Taksim Square in 2013. They are very different.“ Lesen Sie einen Beitrag von Thomas L. Friedmann in der NEW YORK TIMES.
- Examining Cultural and Artistic Production of the 68 Movement in Turkey via Literature and Art Magazines
- Consortium for European Symposia on Turkey (CEST): CfP “Societal Conflict and Cohabitation in Turkey and Beyond”
- Turkish Academy Summer School (Brno, Czech Republic)
- Turkish Politics and Student Protest in the Long Sixties: The Cyprus Question as Α(nother) Catalyst for the Turkish 1968 Protest Movement
- TEZ-Vortragsreihe im Sommersemester 2018 – TEZ goes Sixties!