„Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan had many opportunities over the last three weeks to resolve the political crisis in Turkey peacefully and quickly. However, with almost every statement and directive he has made the situation worse, increasing concerns at home and abroad over his authoritarian tendencies and Turkey’s future as a democratic model in the Muslim world.“
- Consortium for European Symposia on Turkey (CEST): CfP “Societal Conflict and Cohabitation in Turkey and Beyond”
- Turkish Academy Summer School (Brno, Czech Republic)
- Turkish Politics and Student Protest in the Long Sixties: The Cyprus Question as Α(nother) Catalyst for the Turkish 1968 Protest Movement
- TEZ-Vortragsreihe im Sommersemester 2018 – TEZ goes Sixties!
- „Frauen sollten dankbar sein, verprügelt zu werden“