The German-Turkish Youth Bridge plans to intensify youth exchange between Germany and Turkey and to establish a central platform for all teenagers and young adults, parents, teachers and youth work professionals who are or wish to become active in youth exchange between Germany and Turkey. The German-Turkish Youth Bridge intends to improve the possibilities of this bilateral exchange with specific programmes, by pooling the already existing measures and by creating possibilities of promoting new initiatives. The goal is to create a better understanding for each other and to continue strengthening the relationships. The German-Turkish Youth Bridge will be represented with its offices in Istanbul and Düsseldorf.
The German-Turkish Youth Bridge is an initiative of Stiftung Mercator. At the Turkey-Office in Istanbul, which is hosted by Toplum Gönüllüleri Vakfı (TOG – Community Volunteers Foundation), the following position is to fill at the earliest possible date:
- Neben-Kriegsschauplätze: Die unmittelbare Nachbarschaft des Syrienkonflikts
- Frohe Weihnachten und ein gutes Neues Jahr!
- Syrian Migrants in the Agricultural Sector: Insights from Mersin, Turkey
- Deutschland, Europa und die Politik des Flüchtlingsschutzes
- TEZ-Veranstaltung: „Konkurrierende Imperien? Das Russische Reich und das Osmanische Reich im Übergang vom 19. zum 20. Jahrhundert“