The German-Turkish Youth Bridge plans to intensify youth exchange between Germany and Turkey and to establish a central platform for all teenagers and young adults, parents, teachers and youth work professionals who are or wish to become active in youth exchange between Germany and Turkey. The German-Turkish Youth Bridge intends to improve the possibilities of this bilateral exchange with specific programmes, by pooling the already existing measures and by creating possibilities of promoting new initiatives. The goal is to create a better understanding for each other and to continue strengthening the relationships. The German-Turkish Youth Bridge will be represented with its offices in Istanbul and Düsseldorf.
The German-Turkish Youth Bridge is an initiative of Stiftung Mercator. At the Turkey-Office in Istanbul, which is hosted by Toplum Gönüllüleri Vakfı (TOG – Community Volunteers Foundation), the following position is to fill at the earliest possible date:
- Consortium for European Symposia on Turkey (CEST): CfP “Societal Conflict and Cohabitation in Turkey and Beyond”
- Turkish Academy Summer School (Brno, Czech Republic)
- Turkish Politics and Student Protest in the Long Sixties: The Cyprus Question as Α(nother) Catalyst for the Turkish 1968 Protest Movement
- TEZ-Vortragsreihe im Sommersemester 2018 – TEZ goes Sixties!
- „Frauen sollten dankbar sein, verprügelt zu werden“